“If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water." – Loren Eiseley
For all those who love water, rejoice hearing terms like kayak fishing, paddling, bodyboarding and canoeing. Shout out to you guys... we’re one of you!
Who We Are
Kayakfisherly stands as an active reviewing platform for all the kayak fishing, paddle board and water cruiser communities around the globe. We are a team of adventurers, veteran kayakers, professional saltwater fishermen, watercraft designing engineers and industry insiders. We’ve been toying with numerous canoes, kayaks, paddle boards, body boards, hybrid boards and skim boards since our early years. We’ve also been involved with the improvement of design and technology of these watercrafts as a joint venture.
We work hard to bring the most useful and authentic information to the table for our audience, so they can make wise choices themselves. We use a purely scientific approach to dissect each of the reviewing units to figure out their strengths and weaknesses. Knowledge is always empowering and our aim is to enlighten our readers with facts for enhanced understanding.
What to Expect From Kayakfisherly
- Kayakfisherly explores the diversity of both freshwater and sea kayaks, canoes, fishing boards, skimboards, fishing float tubes and similar watercrafts and all essential accessories and gear.
- We carry out in-depth research and field tests of every reviewing uint and focus on their design, building material, engineering, smoothness of functionalities, essential and advanced features, ergonomics, speed, aerodynamics, and durability.
- You’ll find detailed reviews and blogs here that encapsulates all the essential features and aspects of our reviewing units.
- We’ve devised a well-structured research framework to zero in on the most desirable product to save time for quick buyers.
- We fact-check every specification and configuration before putting them online.
- We don’t compromise with originality and authenticity. We’ve got a zero tolerance policy for overpricing, fake information and inconsistency.
How We Do IT
Market Research: We’ve got a dedicated team of researchers who devote hundreds of hours exploring the latest developments of the watercraft and fishing gear industries and keep track of the latest updates. We maintain a network that provides us with the most updated information in the field of research carried out by different manufacturers. We also have an in-house research facility where our engineers and designers are working on several design development projects.
Independent Testing: Testing, by protocol, is fundamental to every scientific investigation. Gaining factual details and reconfirming them reassures authenticity of any research work. We follow the trend and have made it a compulsory part of our product selection and reviewing process.
Experts’ Insight: Like any other sports, paddleboarding, kayaking, skimboarding, bodyboarding or canoeing are subjected to scientific study. Fishing gear and tactics also fall into this category. Researchers are relentlessly working on enhancing the efficiency and making design improvements on these watercrafts and gear. Much study has been done on their aerodynamics, buoyancy, maneuverability and corrosion resistance. That’s why we reach out to core researchers in these fields to have their insights on our chosen models. That enlightens us with newer perspectives and better understanding.
Kayakfisherly is a collective venture. It was founded in 2010 by a group of dynamic individuals taking huge interest in pursuing their passion for fishing, water sports and watercrafts. Let’s get to know them in person.