Skimboards are one of the most amazing leisure and sports gear I have ever tried. I am not a professional but a passionate skimboarder. The delicate feeling of balance combined with the freedom to play with the momentum on the water is priceless. However, not all skimboards can guarantee a safe and exhilarating experience.
You need to find the best skimboard to help you gain balance (depending on your skill level) and control over the board and your movements easily. This is the reason you need to learn more about skimboards before get one so you can recognize a durable, quality model that is fun to play with.
Here we will introduce you to the magical world of the top-of-the-line skimboards made by reputable brands in today’s market. We found them after a lengthy testing process and we believe our carefully chosen skimboards will surely be enough to make the right choice for you!
Our Top 10 Skimboards (Quick View)
|Pick Name||Thumbnail||Product Name||Price|
|Best for Beginners||South Bay Board 41″ / 36” Skipper||Check Price|
|Best for Pros||South Bay Board 48″/52”/52” Pro-Series||Check Price|
|3rd||Slapfish Skimboards||Check Price|
|Top Fiberglass Model||Fedmax Hybrid Fiberglass Skimboard||Check Price|
|5th||Fedmax Wood Skimboard||Check Price|
|6th||Wave Zone Skimboards for beginners||Check Price|
|7th||Sunspecs Rubber Top Wooden Skimboard||Check Price|
|8th||Slapfish Skimboard||Check Price|
|9th||Wave Zone Diamond||Check Price|
|10th||Lucky Bums Skimboard||Check Price|
Top 10 Best Skimboards Reviews
01 South Bay Board 41″ / 36” Skipper (Best for Beginners)
Why it stands out to us
One of the top manufacturers of boards and beach products in the West Coast, South Bay Board has some amazing skimboards to offer. The 41″ / 36” Skipper Skimboard is especially designed for beginners to learn this water sport the smoothest way. The most challenging factor for newcomers is jumping onto a moving board and then getting on and riding the waves. This board makes the challenge manageable for the youth with beginner-friendly features – the reason it’s so popular in the skimboarding scene.
Our experience with the South Bay Board 41″ / 36” Skipper Skimboard
- Overall a nice board for beginners, especially kids, teens, and adults weighing below 160 lbs. Of course, you don’t expect it to perform like a $500 board but considering its price, it surpasses your expectations when you give it a try.
- The teardrop shape and longer template is great for backside and switch and other performance-focused skimming tricks. The thruster nose with a slight rocker, the expanded chest, non-slip surface, thin rails, and a rounded tail all point to a design to make skimming fun and easy for the beginners.
- The lightweight epoxy-coated wooden board slides on the surface real nice. We don’t know of any other skimboard that’s meticulously crafted by pro skimboarders like South Bay Board. Their shapers always focus on making their boards faster, stronger, and easier to paddle so you get to enjoy more fun whenever you head out to the beach.
- This board will last if you take good care of it. It’s hard to find such a durable board at such a low price.
- They have a great customer service team. Many of the boards came with defects and South Bay Board replied promptly and catered to their queries. However, we think they need to focus on the packaging quality so these amazing boards don’t come with shipping defects.
What we didn’t like
Poor packaging resulted in shipping glitch in several cases. Or perhaps that was poor quality control on South Bay Board’s end. No matter what, they need to focus on fixing this issue.
The 41″ / 36” Skipper is a beginner’s skimboard suited to kids and lightweight individuals only. If you’re a pro skimmer, look for more expensive models with bigger sizes.
- Size: 41″x17″x.5″
- Color: Blue, Aqua, Red, Black
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Rider Weight Capacity:160 lbs
- Beginner-friendly design
- Lightweight & durable
- Glides really well
- Great customer support team
- Too many shipping glitches
- Not suited for wake surfing
02 South Bay Board 48″ / 52” / 52” Pro-Series (Best for Pros)
Why it stands out to us
It was not so long ago when skimboarders were viewed as “weirdos“ on the beach riding the waves on some odd-shaped version of a surfboard. Well, those days are gone and skimming is now a serious sport with competitions arranged regularly all over the US.
If you’re really passionate about this exhilarating beach sport, you must have learned some tricks over the years and mastered your stance and timing to ride the waves. South Bay Board’s Pro Series skimboards are exactly what you need to take your game to a whole another level.
Our experience with the 48″ / 52” / 52” Pro-Series
- The best part about these boards is that they perform just like other high-end skimboards on the market while costing two or three times lesser than those from other brands. Although this is a pro-level board, beginners can still try it out.
- Features like wax-free IXPE foam traction pads on top deck, fiberglass body, faux marble or cherry burl wood options make this a light and super durable board to catch the waves with confidence.
- The 48” Marauder weighs 7 lbs and supports a 170 lbs rider easily. There are two more models in this series – the 52” Big Cat and Fat Fish – that also have the same features except for their size variations.
- The board looks beautiful. Although beauty is not really a vital factor to consider when looking for a skimboard, we all want to be a proud owner of beautiful things, don’t we?
- This is a sturdy board. We have used these boards on several locations (some with a bunch of rocks) for months and they still hold up pretty well. You can wax the top with a good quality surfboard wax and then coat the bottom with ZUMwax to make it last forever.
Leave the board shaded when you’re on the beach and not using it. This will help the adhesive on the grips stay strong for a long time
- Size: 48” (Marauder)
- Color: 1
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Rider Weight Capacity: 170 lbs
- Lightweight & durable
- Great customer support team
- Good value for money
- We couldn’t find any
03 Slapfish Skimboards
Why it stands out to us
Although a newcomer in the skimming scene, Slapfish has already made a name for themselves with quality products. Their skimboards are some of the highest rated ones and most talked about in the community. If you’ve not given any thought about their boards yet, it’s about time you take this stunning board to the beach and have some fun with your fellow skimboarders.
Our experience with the Slapfish Skimboards
- There are several sizes for different rider heights and skill levels. This means no matter if you’re a beginner or a pro, you can pick the right board for you in no time.
- Another premium board crafted with tough materials. The poly PVC core is super strong and the commonly used EPS core (Styrofoam) in cheaper boards doesn’t stand a chance to compete against this robust material. What’s more, the nose and tail are carbon fiber reinforced for added strength.
- Wait, there’s more to the construction. A fiberglass mat with interlocking strands has been integrated into the design with a high-gloss ultra-clear resin for a nice waterproof and weather-resistant finish.
- You may be thinking all of these materials have made this board quite bulky. Well, you’re in for a surprise! It still weighs below 5 lbs. It’s so easy to carry and you’ll have a nice balance on the water as long as you pick the right size.
- We waxed the board to increase the speed. Waxing is always good because this helps decrease the friction between the board and the water, resulting in a swifter movement of the board.
What we didn’t like
- A bit expensive. But then again, quality comes at a price. Once you ride on the board, you will forget about the extra cost instantly!
- Position your feet at the back of the skimboard to maximize your balance and effectiveness.
- Size: 41”, 48”, 52”
- Color: 1
- Weight: 3 – 4lbs
- Rider Weight Capacity: 140lbs max for 41” board
- Great build quality
- Top performer
- For kids, teens & adults
04 Fedmax Hybrid Fiberglass Skimboard (Top Fiberglass Model)
If you are looking for rather cheap fiberglass and carbon fiber hybrid model, Fedmax has the right model for you. This fiberglass unit from Fedmax has a carbon fiber tip. It is, therefore, more sturdy and durable.
It has built-in traction pads. They are made from EVA foam that ensures a good grip and protection. Also, it is reinforced with the long-lasting 3M glue.
Moreover, we liked the fact that these are one of the lightest boards on the market. They are good for easy learning and also for increased maneuverability which is highly appreciated by adults and experienced users in general.
Their mid-size body is super convenient, as they can be used both by beginners and more experienced users, equally by kids and adults. You will feel stability, ease of establishing balance, and freedom with these boards.
The Fedmax has added a 2.28-inch nose rocker in it. Its dimensions help prevent it from nose-diving in the waves but keep the speed steady.
- Type: Hybrid
- Nose rocker: 2.28″
- Protection: 3M glue
- Size: 44” – 52”
- Build materials: Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber
- Has a good weight limit range
- Choose between 44-inch to 52-inch sizes
- Suitable both for kids and adults
- Good for stability, balance, and maneuverability
- Made from high-quality fiberglass
- Tips are not durable
If you are looking for the most reliable fiberglass model, look no more. This model by Fedmax is perfect for achieving stability and maneuvers for more experienced users. They are also suitable for beginners.
Their greatest advantage is the 52-inch size which is not something you’ll get from other manufacturers.
05 Fedmax Wood Skimboard
Are you looking for top-quality foam, a shape that allows flexibility and control, and also a durable construction? Fedmax has it all. Stay with us and check if this product, last on our list, but definitely not the least valuable one, is the most suitable one for your needs.
The Fedmax Wood has the IXPE foam traction. What is the IXPE foam? It is, simply put, type of foam that is superior to the praised EVA foam. Now, you can imagine the quality you get with this product. It has the so-called “crocodile pattern” that provides a full seal on all edges of the board. This is why Fedmax products last for many seasons.
Moreover, we liked the fact that the manufacturer provides ultimate tips and tricks guide that will help you learn more about the product itself, but also about riding it! Fedmax wants you to improve your knowledge and skills so that you can use the boards properly and with joy.
What about construction? This product is made from high-quality wood. The type of material is called Poplar wood. It is a lightweight and durable material.
Who is this product suitable for? It is the perfect model for beginners and lower-intermediate users. It is designed to help you learn to ride. You will feel stable, in control, but also free to make your first moves on the water. It is also good for hobby (recreational) users on any other level of expertise.
- Material: Poplar wood
- Size: 30-41-inch
- Weight capacity: Up to 220 lbs.
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- These products allow easy control
- Riders experience flexibility and freedom of movement
- IXPE foam traction guarantees multiple season use
- Some users stated that the grip could be better
If you are tired of boards with poor foam that lasts only one season, here’s a solution. Choose the Fedmax IXPE foam model and enjoy many years of use!
You can choose between different sizes, from 30 to 41 inches. The weight limit for different products is up to 220 lbs. You will also get your money back if you are not satisfied with the product within 90 days of use.
06 Wave Zone Skimboards for Beginners
If you are looking for a beginner model, we found the right product for you! Its weight limit is 90 lbs. And it measures 36 1/2″x x 18 1/2″ x 3/8″. What is the key peculiarity of this model? You can actually pick your package according to your wishes.
Namely, you can buy only the board, or add the bag or the pad with it, or you can buy all three in a combo package. We thought that this is a convenient and flexible way of offering a beginner’s package, as it allows you to decide on the products you want to have.
Moreover, you will get some presents from the manufacturer. You’ll get a free surf wax, some cool stickers, and a signed note from the WZ Owner! How cool is that?
Now, let’s talk about the technical stuff. It is made from three layers of fiberglass, gel coat, and the foam core in a high-density ratio. If you wonder where this amazing beginner’s item was manufactured, good news! All parts of it were handcrafted in the USA!
What can you use this board for? It is ideal for sand skimming, especially if water breaks along the shore. This model is often chosen by kids, and, as we have already mentioned, for the beginners.
You will love its crisp graphics. Also, users are satisfied with the polish and touch & feel of this product. Now, let’s see the full list of specs, pros, and cons of this amazing board.
- 90 lbs. weight limit
- 36 1/2″x x 18 1/2″ x 3/8″ dimensions
- 3-layer structure
- Has a high-density construction
- Graphics are crisp
- Comfortable for use
- Durable model
- All parts of this product are handcrafted in the USA
- You get free gifts from the manufacturer and you can choose your package content
- Not suitable for experienced users
This is an ideal skimboard for the beginners. It is easy to use, to get used to, easy to control and establish balance. It has a good structure that’s marked as high density.
Moreover, we liked the manufacturer selling the concept. You can pick the content of your package depending on your wishes and needs. In short, it’s a good product for sale and we highly recommend it.
07 Sunspecs Rubber Top Wooden Skimboard
If you are looking for a solid wood skimboard with an effective rubber grip that will help you gain balance and control when you’re in the game, then get the Sunspecs Rubber-Top model.
During our testing, its sturdy build quality impressed us. It has been engineered carefully for lasting and consistent performance. Most people don’t like to use wax for getting a better grip. This one has a preinstalled rubber grip on it, so, you no longer need waxing. That way, you are going to save some time and money.
There are three color schemes available for this model. The graphics are vibrant yet gentle. The nose of the board is not sharp. That will enable you to slide on the water surface easier. For those who want to make sudden corners, this one may not be an ideal choice. The tail is flat without any fish-tail design making it less vulnerable to dipping.
- Length sizes: 30-41-inch
- Grip: Rubber layer
- Colors available: 3
- Weight capacity: 120-220 lbs.
- Different size choices
- Quality, durable products
- Good both for beginners and intermediate users
- Solid wood construction
- The gripping is not that much effective
If you are looking for a solid wood construction model that is ideal for beginners or intermediate level users, this one is the right choice for you. It is guaranteed to last for many years to come and allows for both good balance and effortless moves on the water. We liked it, and hopefully, you’ll like it the same.
08 Slapfish Skimboard
Let’s start this review with the technical properties. These boards measure up to 48 inches in length. This means they are suitable even for users who weigh over 200 lbs. Its nose rocker measures 2 inches. Tail rocker measures 7/8 inches. Models from this manufacturer weigh between 3 and 4 pounds.
Moreover, you will get the built-in tracker pad. You can get the 20-inch arch bar if you want. We liked its polished deck and the ultra-glide bottom.
Who are these models perfect for? Experts say that you should go for this model if you want fast motion and if you enjoy the long rides. The rocker is perfect for not getting caught in the wave lip. At the same time, it does not slow you down.
Moreover, you will be happy to know that the boards are protected with a fully sealed EVA grip. Additionally, there is the 3M waterproof adhesive. They are handcrafted with precision and made from high-quality fiberglass. They are also reinforced with carbon on the nose and tail parts. The core material is PVC foam.
The structure is dense and impact-proof. They are extremely durable and tests showed that they are separation-proof. These are perfect for achieving balance, and coping with all kinds of waves, including swelling and surging. You can also make 360 spins with ease.
- Weight: 3-4 lbs.
- Weight capacity: More than 200 lbs.
- Length: 48-inch
- Material Structure: 4-layer
- Has durable PVC foam core, with fiberglass layer
- Is reinforced with carbon on tail and nose
- EVA foam grip provides superb sealing
- 48-inch model is suitable for those weighing more than 200 lbs.
- The deck grip could be better
If you are looking for a PVC and fiberglass model, reinforced with carbon and protected with high-grade EVA foam, SlapfishSkimboards are the right choice for you.
You can choose between models for kids and adults, models that are suitable both for beginners and experienced users. We highly recommend these if you are a fiberglass and PVC foam board fan.
09 Wave Zone Diamond
Are you a beginner? Do you prefer fiberglass boards with foam core? Wave Zone Diamond Fiberglass board is the right model for you.
As you already assume, it is designed especially for beginners. Its shape, structure, and dimensions are carefully selected to fit the skills, needs, and knowledge of an average beginner rider.
The weight limit is 110 lbs. It measures 38 1/2″x x 19 1/2″ x 3/8″. Its 3-layer construction consists of foam core, fiberglass, and a gel coating. You will be happy when you hear that this product is handcrafted in the USA.
In addition, this model is the top-selling product of this brand. Its diamond tip provides extra control that is appreciated by beginners who often have fear of uncontrolled movement on the waves.
At the same time, there is less drag. You can develop more speed. This is why this model is also suitable for lower-intermediate level users. While we were testing this model, we noticed that it stays straight. We loved this feeling of security and ease of establishing balance.
Therefore, this model is perfect for wave gliding and sand skimming. It is an extremely durable and convenient skimboard. Last but not least, the manufacturer provides a 15-day money return if you are not satisfied with the product.
- Dimensions: 38 1/2″x x 19 1/2″ x 3/8″
- 3-layer construction
- 15-day money return guaranteed by the manufacturer
- Weight limit: 110 lbs.
- Perfect for beginners
- Designed especially for those who lack skills in riding
- Suitable both for wave gliding and sand skimming
- Handcrafted in the USA
- General wear and tear damages are not covered under warranty
If you are a beginner and you would like to have the foam core fiberglass board with a gel coating that is designed especially for those who lack skills, this is the right model for you. If you have the budget, wait no longer.
10 Lucky Bums Skimboard
The Lucky Bums Skimboard is a superb deal in many respects. It has many advantages over the other units we analyzed and tested.
First of all, we liked its durable construction that is made from epoxy plywood. These models are water damage-resistant and resistant to breakage.
Next thing is, it is equally perfect for both pro and amateur users. So, a beginner need not worry about getting a new one once he or she has mastered the sport. Besides, it is fantastic when sliding on wet sand and water alike.
Another prominent feature we liked about Lucky Bums is that they have come up with multiple unique graphics that are simply breathtaking. The graphic designs include Tatoo, Manta Ray, Clubs, Wave, and Eagle.
It sports a rocker shape for sliding on the sand effortlessly without a nosedive. Anyone can make great use of it with a mid-sized body.
- Brand: Lucky Bums
- Dimensions: 30″ x 18″ x 0.5″
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Graphics: Eagle
- The models from this series are suitable both for kids and adults
- Fantastic graphics
- Durable build
- Superb for flatland
- Protected by a high-quality epoxy coating
- Doesn’t float
If you are a medium-sized user, you’d love this model. It not only has a solid build but also flaunts amazing graphic designs. In terms of performance, it slides superbly on sands and water alike. But you must have to have some experience with a skimboard before you hop onto one of these. Over time, you’ll surely like it more!
Skimboard is a special type of surfboard, designed without fins especially for shallow water riding. You don’t need large waves to enjoy this type of mini surfing. You can even slide on wet sand and get the full pleasure of surfing. You wouldn’t need to waste your precious time waiting for big waves. All you need is regular waves that break on the shore. It requires achieving balance and good coordination of one’s moves on the water surface.
Logically, you will need to have a quality skimboard to achieve that. This is why you should learn more about how to choose the right model for your individual needs.
How to Choose the Perfect Skimboard Size for You?
As it is for the surfboards, the size of the skimboard plays a major role in this sport. A well-made skimboard can fail you if its dimensions don’t suit your physical properties. So, it’s better to choose your model as per the skimboards size chart.
The relation between the size of the board and weight of the user is determined by experts and it looks like this:
Small models (measuring 45 inches or less) should be used by users who weigh between 80 and 140 lbs.
Medium size models (45-47 inches) should be used by those who weigh between 80 and 140 lbs.
Medium-Large models (measuring between 47 and 49 inches) should be used by those who weigh from 140 to 180 lbs.
Large models (49-51 inches) are suitable for those who weigh between 160 and 200 lbs.
Finally, extra-large models that are measured more than 51 inches are the ideal choices for those who weigh between 180 and 220 lbs.
Make sure you don’t apply homemade workarounds on your oversized board, instead, get a shorter one, should be wiser that way.
Best Skimboards: A Comprehensive Buying Guide
First, let’s learn about the types of these boards. Although they differ a little, these subtle differences can cause a big impact when gliding across the water surface. Make sure you know these differences before getting one.
There are two main types of skimboarding. The wave riding and inland riding.
- Wave Riding
Wave riding is practiced on an ocean or sea, and it requires boards that are designed for waves.
Inland riding is practiced on continental sea bodies, such as rivers and lakes. These still waters require different types, shapes, and constructions of boards as well.
- Core Materials – Usually, there are three basic core materials for bodyboards and skimboards – foam, wood, and fiberglass. Let’s meet each of them.
- Foam – These boards are the lightest ones on the market. They can stay on the water surface for a long time. They are also flexible and have soft tops.
- Wood – These boards are heavier but thinner. They have a higher weight limit. They can be used inland and on the coast. However, you can stay on the water surface for a shorter period of time. In fact, you can apply DIY method to make your own skimboard using wood or foam materials as they are easy to shape.
- Fiberglass – These boards cost significantly less than those made from wood and foam. They usually don’t have lots of features, but reinforcements with other materials, such as carbon, can enhance their performance.
- Wrap Materials — Wrap materials include E-glass, s-glass and Texilium, and carbon. Each of these materials has its pros and cons.
E-glass is the most common wrap material for skimboards. It is the poorest choice though. It does not provide anti-wear and anti-tear protection. On the other hand, it does improve the board flexibility.
S-glass and Textilium are good for increased speed and strength. Boards with these materials are in the mid-price category. These models are somewhat stiffer.
Carbon is reserved for pricey and quality models. It adds stiffness, but also provides excellent rock-damage protection.
03. Size & Shape
In general, Finger Skimboards are no longer than 5-6 inches, if you are really into that kind of thing!
Jokes apart, size is an important factor that heavily affects your performance and stability when surfing. Usually, beginners choose larger models that provide lots of foot area. This results in a better sense of balance.
More experienced users opt for smaller models that allow making blunt angles and leaps. We can summarize the size factor in the following way. Smaller boards are better for fast turnings and are preferred by experienced users, while larger models are better for beginners as they provide more foot space.
You must look up the size chart before you get started in this sport. This would help you pick the right size for optimum performance.
In terms of shape, these products vary a lot. Other than rare round shaped ones, common boards have pointed or blunt head and straight or fishtail tail designs. Unlike the boogie boards, a skimboard’s top end is usually narrow.
Weight is another important factor since you’ll need to carry the board around and to run with it. In addition, too heavy models will limit your performance.
On the other hand, it has to be heavy enough to supper your weight. In general, wooden models are heavier and have a higher weight limit, while other materials are lightweight, but have a lower weight limit. You should look for a model which is neither too light nor too heavy. However, if you add a handle to your board, there are models you can find in local stores that support that, it will add to the total weight.
Let’s first define what the rocker (also known as Nose Lift) is. It is the curvature at the head of a skimboard. The relation between the rocker and the skim board performance is tight. Simply put, if the rocker is bigger, the board will curve upward. Fewer curve results in faster skimming on calm water.
The summary of the rocker types looks like this. Shallow rockers are good for easy movements, suitable for calmer water, and are faster. Steep rockers are good for choppy water and result in slower movement. Pintail rocker is ideal for a good balance, while the square/W-tail rocker is extra flexible and hence a great option for skimming stunts.
Speed is important in this sport. You have to catch the waves. In other words, you must be faster than them. Therefore, you should pick a fast board. At the same time, stability and balance should not be compromised. The materials and shape heavily affect speed.
Apart from that, nowadays, people are using kites with almost every kind of board for gaining consistent speed and stability. Many also are seen to be using banshee bungee for a speedy start. We also found some motorized units but that goes against the true essence of the sport, so we will not include them in our discussions.
As you can assume, skimboards are usually slippery. This is why different types of traction aid solutions are a plus. You can also buy them separately, but it is a great advantage if your manufacturer adds it to the product.
Durability is assured by a number of factors, including the construction (multiple layer boards are usually chosen by the riders), build materials, material grade, surface finish, and the protective layers.
Flexibility is important for maneuvering and tricks that are your own riding style signature. Shape and materials heavily affect the board’s flexibility.
10. Wave Size
Wave size is an important factor you must take into consideration when deciding on the size. The wave size is different in different areas and we don’t know where you will be using your board, but remember to pay attention to this factor before making your purchase.
Also, wood is better for shallow water, while the foam is good for large waves.
11. Value for the Money
Top-of-the-line brands generally offer products that are of good value for the money. On the other hand, a cheap model can sometimes also surprise you with its qualities.
You can find some good features in them that are usually found only in more expensive models. In our top 10 skimboard reviews, you’ve learned more about such products.
Skimboard Riding Tips
Here are some tips on using a skimboard:
- Start by pushing the board into the water and immediately run to catch it.
- Jump on the board with one foot and bend your knees.
- You must find the optimal balance spot – step on the board firmly in a way that provides a sense of security.
- Take advantage of your dominant body side and practice on that side.
- Wax your board and use the traction pads, especially if you are a beginner.
- Don’t be afraid of falling, as falls are the essential parts of this sport.
- Don’t forget to put on a good hat if the sun blazes too hot.
You can read this detailed article on skimboarding tips and tricks for the beginners, mid-level and advanced skimmers for more practical knowledge.
Care & Maintenance of Your Skimboard
You should take care of your skimboard and properly maintain it in order to keep it in good condition. Here are some tips you should stick to.
- Protect it from the sun, as “baking” your skimboard will definitely damage the polish, as well as the inner structure, making it brittle and fragile. This will significantly shorten its lifetime.
- Repair the dings, as cracks will widen with time and eventually lead to complete board breakage.
- Pack it if you plan to travel with it, as dropping it or hitting the edges can cause serious damage.
We hope you learned new things from this buying guide. We have discussed the criteria important for choosing the right model and tried to give you a detailed, analytical, and comprehensive guide in a bid to choose the right boards. And most importantly, we’ve selected 10 of the world’s best skimboards out there for you, so you no longer have to depend on Joogsquad or Brad Domke reviews!
First of all, the Atom has the most reliable skimboards according to the professional reviews, user-based comments, as well as our testing. They met all the criteria of a good board as per our understanding.
Secondly, we chose the Lucky Bums Wood Skimboard is a great value for the money. It has advanced features and quality materials expected from more expensive models.
Finally, we can say that you should focus on your needs and preferences when choosing your model as there are many different types. Happy shopping!