It is high time you started fishing with the power of Garmin 74sv. The easy-to-install, easy-to-use 7-inch echomap Chirp 74sv Chartplotter includes a transducer for mid-band Chirp sonar for clear scanning sonar images.
It supports Panoptic sonar and includes preloaded quickdraw contours software to instantly create your own HD maps with 1-foot contours as you fish. Internal 5 Hz GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second. It supports for engine data, sensors, fusion audio system, autopilots and more. Cords plug directly into the mount, allowing you to quickly install and remove your device from power and mount.
Garmin 94sv chirp sonar like Garmin 74dv provides amazingly clear target separation and definition because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. Garmin 74sv also includes a sonar-recording capability that coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and saves digital information.
Garmin 93sv customizes your protected surface where pictures can be projected for viewing or screens with Shallow Water Shading, which lets you configuration shade for all depth form shallower than what you experiment is your safe depth. Fishing charts draw attention to bathymetric contours with less visual clutter on display. And in Garmin echomap 73sv, there's also a high-quality of standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over-the-bow" map views for simpler chart reading and orientation.
|Product Dimensions||9.8 x 2 x 5.5 inches|
|Screen Size||7 in|
|Item model number||010-01576-01|
|Item Weight||1.7 lbs|
We Like It Because
- Easy to use quickdraw contours software instantly creates personalized HD fishing maps
- Chirp sonar provides amazingly clear target separation
- The Garmin 73sv series offers all of the same features plus CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar
- Garmin echomap 74sv offers smooth transitioning between zoom levels and more seamless continuity across chart boundaries
- Easy to install and easy to use
- Includes advanced and sophisticated technology
- Clearest scanning sonar on water
- Includes Chartplotter/Sonar Combos With Sunlight-Readable, Auto-Dimming Display, And Backlit Keypad
- Available In 4-Inch, 5-Inch Square And 7- And 9-Inch Widescreen Display Sizes
- Includes A Chirp Sonar
- Delivers Built-In Maps And Charts. It Is Available With Either U.S. BlueChart G2 Charts,
- U.S. LakeVü HD Maps Or Canada LakeVü HD Maps
- Internal 5 Hz GPS Updates Position And Heading 5 Times Per Second To Make Marking
- And Returning Accurately To Waypoints Smoothly
We are satisfied to let you know that our advanced product Garmin 74sv offers no negative reviews. When you're off the water, it's easy to keep your echomap safe and secure like Garmin 54dv. You don't have to informal term for a difficult situation with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cords plug directly into the mount. This Garmin 74sv allows you to quickly install and remove your echomap from power and the mount. So, grab this useful tool quickly!